New Client Special
$79.00* SUMMER SPECIAL One Month of Unlimited Classes
NEW GUESTS only *(plus tax) Reg price – $99.00*
With so many fitness options available, we want to make it easy for you to try out our barre classes. With a variety of classes to choose from and an amazing group of instructors, this is where athleticism meets grace. No matter your fitness background, age or size; we can modify anything to make this workout YOURS. Improve your posture, alignment and core strength with this intelligent, low-impact, fitness.
Trim, tone, and tuck off inches with an intense yet rehabilitative workout that combines barre, Pilates, yoga, and strength training. See for yourself why North America is falling in love with barre classes.
Any questions? Call Us at (613) 695-7227
What to wear
At barre classes it is best to wear leggings and a fairly tight tank top so that the instructor is able to see your form. We ask our guests to wear ‘sticky socks’. These socks give traction when we are working on balance and other movements. You can purchase a pair of sticky socks at the studio.
To set yourself up for success at the STUDiO make sure you:
- get a key tag from the receptionist, so that you can sign in every time you attend a class
- talk to your instructor before class if you have any injuries, are pregnant, or any conditions we need to know about
- understand our cancellation policy (5 hours)
- pre book your classes for the month, #1 this will ensure your spot in class and #2 now you have a workout schedule in place to hold you accountable.
- wear clothes you’re comfortable sweating in
- bring a lock for your locker (there are no bags or cell phones etc in the STUDiO workout room at any time)
- bring sticky socks (your own or you can buy a pair at the STUDiO)
- sign up for our loyalty program and start earning points today!!
- come to us if you have any issues, questions or concerns. We are here to make your STUDiO barre experience the best possible.
- We are open to ALL types of feedback and you can send anything to firstname.lastname@example.org and speak directly to an owner.