STUDiO barre CLASSES
WARNING: Side Effects of Taking Barre Classes in Ottawa Include Loving Life & Feeling Incredible!
At iNSiDE Out, we have created an intelligent workout technique that is about so much more than just physical exercise. We have helped countless people achieve balance, improve their confidence, and move their way to a healthier mind, body, and soul.
Move your way through our 60-minute classes that are fun, energetic, low-impact, and rehabilitative all at the same time. Our talented instructors marry elements of yoga, Pilates, strength training, and the ballet barre—four tried and true methods—together into one new super workout to effectively give men and women the body and mind they’ve always wanted. With the use of targeted body-sculpting movements, STUDiO barre can help you get that much closer to a lean and toned physique.
During our hour-long barre fitness classes, you will fatigue each major muscle group using tiny isometric movements to burn away fat, sculpt the muscle, and protect your joints. It quickly and safely reshapes and strengthens your muscles; producing a lifted seat, tight abs, strong thighs, defined arms, and improved posture.
Beyond enjoying the physical benefits, we wholly believe in the importance of the connection between mind and muscle. The way you feel in your body has a direct correlation to your state of mind. Improving this connection and achieving complete synergy between the two can break down the limits that we often create for ourselves. It’s incredible what you can achieve with a simple change in your lifestyle!
STUDiO barre is based on the Lotte Berk method that’s been around for over four decades. With the use of proven, results-focused dance conditioning movements and stretching to elongate the muscles, you can get a dancer’s body without having to be one!
To make the STUDiO barre experience enjoyable for everyone, we kindly ask you follow a few simple rules:
- Arrive to class on time; sorry, no latecomers
- If it’s your first class, please arrive 15 mins early
- Upon arrival, please remove your shoes, boots, etc.
- Please silence your cell phones upon entering the studio; absolutely no cell phones or other mobile devices are permitted in the studio barre classroom
- Sign in at the desk before entering the change room
- There are no bags or personal belongings allowed in the studio barre classroom, please leave them in the change room or your locker
- Wear socks in the studio at all times
- Be courteous to others
- Men’s and Women’s bathrooms and showers available
What to bring to class:
- Socks (STUDiO barre sticky socks are available to purchase in the studio)
- Reusable water bottle
- Wear clothing you feel comfortable getting sweaty in
- Towel if you want to shower after class
- Lock for locker